You were so beautiful

And I never saw it.
Why did I never see it? Maybe because you were never here, Maybe because I never got to see you in person.
Every once and a wile I'll get sick of people being in love and I'll want to say something love sick to you on GSB. But I can't force my self to say your amazingly gorgeous. Or even that your pretty.
And pretty often I forget that you broke up with me. I'll wake up. see the picture of you next to my bed that I still haven't brought my self to take down and For a second it's March again and Our "Break" is over and You really love me. But Then I realize it's almost may. And That was march 7th before the Ludo concert.
The night I called you 3 times so You could hear them Play hum Along the song That I listened to before we got together.
Now Things just don't work out. Well, for you.
I tried to find some one new. All I got was a lie.
I didn't mean the things I said to you, and I really do wish you would still come down here for the Green Day concert. Even if your only my friend.

You were always so much More beautiful than I gave you credit for.
And Maybe if I had seen it before we could still be together. Maybe if I really believed it and Treated you better things would have worked out.
I'm sorry for the things I put you threw, for every word I said trying to get you to feel like shit so I could feel better.

And I can be your friend. I can still be close to you and listen to your problems like before.
But If It ever does happen, I'm here, If you ever want me back.
April 26th, 2009 at 09:17pm