Love is Infinate: Ryan Osterman

There's got to be more than this. I mean i'm happy with life, but there must be something more than all of these formalities that life seems to beg us to follow. It forces us to live in fear that if we fall off this tight rope that we're careening to our deaths. I just feel like there's more than just all of this routine. Since we were little we all had to go to school and we eventually accepted that it was rubbish but we pushed forward praying that the next step (be it middle school, highschool, college) would be better than this current state and we'd be our own selves again. But since then i've never attended a class or a lecture that's ever taught me something truly of value in my life. I want to learn about love. I want to learn why people can make other people happy without even speaking a word. I want to discover what the universe sees in all of us to love us the way it does. I want to be able to open my eyes wide enough to understand how much we all are truly worth. I want to know why people can get lost in music, within sound and art, and forget about troubles, even if only for a moment. We're never going to rid of these formalities it seems. I mean what kind of lives are we leading if we're just going through these mindless daily rituals that just end up leaving us lifeless as the end of the day or the end of the week. Why do we need to work, we work so damn hard, trying to make money so that we can afford to buy necessities that allow us to survive in the world. why do i need money to live? Why is money even in existance? It just separates people, when all we are is unity in temporary division. If everything was free, no one would be rich, no one would be poor. There wouldn't be people owning 4 different cars while on the other side of the world people are dying becuase they can only afford to eat like once every 3-4 weeks (if that!). It just doesn't make sense to me. Why do we go to war? Why do we feel the need to kill? Killing people to save lives doesn't make sense to me. This whole "life" thing just doesn't make sense to me. Sometimes i can listen to music and it doesn't even have words and it makes me want to cry, not out of sadness, but just becuase i feel. I feel music, and i want to feel it every second of my life. I don't want any distractions, i don't want to have "homework" or have "due dates" or "papers" or have to go to "manditory meetings." I want to learn about what life is. What is life? Life is Love. All i want is all of the aspects that are love. I just want to leave, i want to travel, but i want to be with all of my friends, i want my dog, i want absolute freedom i want to have campfires every night, i want to write beautiful music with 20 people at one time and i want everyone to sing so loud, i want everyone to sing what they feel, even if it's 20 different lyrics and 20 different melodies all at once becuase at the end that passion will resonate and transcend into a different state called LOVE and we will all live there. And we'll never be lonely, becuase if you have music, you'll never be lonely. I want pure joy, i want to never worry about material possessions, i just want love, and memories of love. I want to document my life with songs and polaroid photographs and tattoos as milestones. I want to be wise when i'm old and i want to share everything i've learned with everyone i meet and tell them that all that matters is love and nothing else becuase the sooner they learn that the more they will get out of life. gourmet meals? i'm fine with ramen. $50,000 cars? i'm fine with duct tape on my bumper and you better belive that i'd be fine with my longboard or walking for that matter. all i need is love love is musical unity, love is human passion in harmony, love is accepting who you are, accepting who everyone is, and loving them. LOVE IS INFINITE But this love is nothing unless it's shared. Share your love We all are so worthy of it and we sometimes don't even know it, but we really are. Tell everyone how much you love them and how much they mean to you. LOVE is life. WE are love. SHARE your life with everyone you know. LEARN what life is from loving everything and everyone. CRY becuase tears are visible proof of love and passion. BE love, and believe that there is something more than this. MAKE your life what you want it, make love visible, tangible, passionate, lifelong, be love, be peaceful, make peace, make love.

-Ryan Osterman

those are some words you should seriously consider.
April 27th, 2009 at 01:21am