WTFFF

If there's one thing I hate more than anything in the world is haters.
People who clearly don't have a life and enjoy telling other people down and being stupid.
Because yes, they ARE stupid.

I was looking through Ashlee's pictures on twitpic (yes Simpson-Wentz) and I was then looking through the comments, and it amazes me how much people hate her or pretend to hate her whatever it is.

There's this chick specially, I was trying not to bash her but the picture below will completely give her away.
Image
As you can see, the girl's twitter completely revolves around bashing Ashlee, saying how Bronx isn't Pete's kid, saying how much of a fake whore she is, etc.
Now, I don't know if you can see the girls profile picture but please GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK
She wears a skirt that's probably 2 inches long, and if you bent down to pick something from the floor you'd see everything she has to offer.
It's obvious she's had a boob job and it's also obvious that the amount of make up in her face is just to cover her most-likely ugly face (hey, if she can hate so can I)

Seriously chick,
GET A LIFE
Stop bashing people that are obviously more talented and have more dignity than you do.
Stop saying she's a fake whore because obviously the fake whore from the lot is you, specially with the fake tan, the boob job, the amount of make up and the slut piece of cloth you call a skirt.
Stop bashing on people who are obviously so fucking great that you're jealous ;]
April 28th, 2009 at 07:02am