Kiki Kannibal? Reeeeaaddd..

So I just did some research on Kiki Kannibal..

I have actually really wanted one of those Kiki Kannibal diamond.. pendant.. necklace things. But I heard from many people that the accessory was shit and I was told that I shouldn't waste so much money on it. So, I went and did some research on Kiki's stuff to see if this fact was true.

Oh, lookie here. It istrue.

I saw that Kiki has scammed many people where alot of customers have opened the package to reveal a piece of crap rather than a piece of jewelery. I also read the infamous 'emojackie''s journal entry on buzznet and in case no one has read it, it can be found at this URL: http://emojackies2.buzznet.com/user/journal/947611/

It's very insulting, really.

I'm actually a little ticked off right now because I went to YouTube as I remember that Miss. Kannibal had a channel. She even made a video directed towards emojackie pretty much saying that she was a liar and that her jewelery is fine and that people like her should stop bringing down her business.

I myself have not exactly seen the plastic.. err, I mean jewelery up close; I have not touched it, seen it, whatever. I am not telling anyone to not buy Kiki Kannibal's things. They're very pretty and whatnot but.. really, Kiki Kannibal?!

What I'm trying to get across here is that Kiki Kannibal should not even start her own business if she can't even handle complaints from clients. What good 'businessing' is is being able to kindly handle these hard situations with care and if someone asks for a refund, you should be able to do that, if not, at least give them something back.

And in response to her video on YouTube entitled "Help with Fight Libel", I left this comment:

i happen to know someone who bought a necklace off of you and when she opened the package, the necklace was totally broken; the jewels and shit were falling off and the edges looked like they were sawed off. she messaged you for a refund and you called her fat and told her to go excercise. you also called her a creepy stalker and said it was sad she was stalking you. thats bad business right there if you cant deal with complaints.

whats your comment on that?


Who I was referring to was emojackie. Like, I'm fuming. Kiki Kannibal just seems soo manipulative and she makes me want to act before I think.

That's my angry vent on Kiki Kannibal, bahaha. Somebody discuss this with me, I'm burning up like da Jonas Brothers and I need to honestly argue or something!

xo kaitlin
April 29th, 2009 at 01:49am