Coming Back Home.

Well, fickle little me is back - after all the countless times I've said the words "I quit" and logged back in after a couple of days.

Moving into a new school probably changed me. So did the fact that I've fully reached my teenage years. (High School and Hormones sure are a hassle. xP) I'm not so sure if Mibba would still give such a big impact in my life like it once did. I'm not even sure my disappointed readers and subscribers would still bother reading the stories I'll be posting soon enough - along with the rewrite I'm planning.

At the moment I'm reminiscing the past experiences I've had here on Mibba; from the first time I've created an account to the day I'd said goodbye to finishing my first-ever fanfiction.

Mibba was my refuge from real life. My friend brought me to this site and up until this day, I thank her, even though we've talked to each other less and less since our graduation.

This site has opened me up to writing. Everything about it delighted me; making up a plot, getting characters into flames and feuds, receiving compliments and criticisms - knowing that people would wait days and months just to know what happens next.

Without all the things I've gone through here, I would never have dreamed of writing. Mibba has made such an impact that up until now, I still cherish writing to the extent that I'm working upon a Creative Writing course when I get to College.

I miss Mibba, my home. I miss my friends, who are as close as siblings to me. Now that I'm back, I just hope that the people I know have missed me as much as I missed them.

Enough of the gooey mush. Now that I'm back, I want to get back to rewriting and finishing my story. I'd make the chapters better, with less plotholes, so I can make it up to the people I've disappointed months ago.

With all that said: I'm back home. I hope this is worthwhile enough for the journals section. : )
April 29th, 2009 at 06:01pm