Life at the moment.

I never really write what I feel any where, but I needed an outlet and if I write this on Myspace or something, all my 'friends' will know exactly what I'm on about. I just have to say something; to some people. This mostly stem's from last night. These are all different people that I just can't figure out.

1) You act so sweet and all 'over-the-top-friendly but it's so fake. Your a back stabber and after last night you'd better watch your own back becasue we are not going to let you get away with what you did.

2) I'm going to try my best to avoid you because I can't help but like you. No one else does and know I know exactly why. You dont have to be such a douche over thing. Do you have no guilt? Also, you are a user. IDIOT.

3) I dont understand you. You are in the wrong completely and yet I felt so bad for you. I wasnt much good at being on your side I guess. People arent nice about you and I began to see why, but now It's gone..

4) You used to just annoy me, but then without realizing or meaning to, we became friends. I guess I didnt realize in time? You piss me off to the extreame but now your ditching me and for some reason, it hurts?

Bum holes :L

http://brightonpeople.wordpress.com/2009/04/26/churchill-square-brighton-again/#comment-122

This is me, creepy right?

Peace ! XD xxx
May 2nd, 2009 at 09:33pm