The Lyric Games Are Annoying! [Just Kidding; They're Amusing...And I'm Getting In On It As Of Now]

Lolz, yeah, ain't I a stinker?

That's a Bugs Bunny quote, I think...

Anyway. Yeah. Lack of sleep over here y'allz.

Since I doubt anyone on Mibba likes half the music I do (I'm mostly a pop/pop rock chick), let us see who can unscramble...or whatever...these lyrics!

Oh, and question: isn't there a thread on the forums for these games? Anyone know the link? Just curious and thought I would ask...=).

Here we go! (Yow!):1)I don't give a d*** what they say, what they think, think cause you're the only one who's on my mind. - Untouched, The Veronicas (yourpinkdiary)2) So much to do, so much to see. So what's wrong with taking the back streets? - All Star, Smash Mouth (xXAndIfTheyGetMeXx; Audrey T. [because you typed it in quicker than you could have cheated from the previous person; ya get credit!]; Behind Blue Eyes [same as Audrey T.])3) And I in time will come around. I always do, for you. - Not Myself, John Mayer (Audrey T.)4) I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing. Just praying to a God that I don't believe in. - Breakeven, The Script (AmbriellePaige)5) It don't matter, it's over, here I've been waiting all my life, all this time. - It's Over, Vertical Horizon (AmbriellePaige)

6) I summon fish to the dish although I like the Chalet Swiss...

7) You make the call to make my day, in your message, say my name.8 ) How come everything I think I need, always comes with batteries? What do you think it means? - Something's Missing, John Mayer (Audrey T. [you rock for knowing this one])9) You called me strong, you called me weak, but still your secrets I will keep. - Kryptonite, 3 Doors Down (Jewel-Nicole)10) Macramé queens in the afternoon, and I'm in tune, or did I speak too soon? - Crystal Baller, Third Eye Blind (AmbriellePaige)

11) You're my bad habit, and somehow I don't want to be rid of you.

12) Gina's losing faith in what she knows, hates her music, hates all of her clothes.

13) Where will this end? It goes on and on, over and over and over again.

14) Once you change your name, well the pieces fall. Now she hardly recognizes herself at all.15) How could you be so cold as the winter wind when it breeze, yo... - Heartless, Kanye West (AmbriellePaige)16) Falling all over myself to lick your heart and taste your health. - Scar Tissue, RHCP (AmbriellePaige)17) Look around your world, pretty baby. Is it everything you hoped it'd be? - Roll to Me, Del Amitri (1/2 Audrey T.; 1/2 AmbriellePaige)

18 ) I know that he left you in pieces, you know that I won't be that way.

19) Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be.

20) It's a chance we've got to take cause I believe that we could make this into something that will last, last forever.

P.S. Did I mention the winner (aka the person who gets the MOST CORRECT, FIRST) gets this
totally cool banner which I shall totally personalize, adding their username in the provided blank space?!:

Image


...seriously, I have no idea where ANY of this came from. Hopefully you were/are/will be amused, though. That's what I'm here on this earth for. xD

Good luck!

**EDIT**

Current Scores
AmbriellePaige - 5 1/2
Audrey T. - 3 1/2
xXAndIfTheyGetMeXx - 1
Behind Blue Eyes - 1
Jewel-Nicole - 1
yourpinkdiary - 1
May 3rd, 2009 at 05:46am