interesting Day

omg i got back from a party i was the oldest kid. a 10 yearold and his 8 year old brother kept flirting with me it was halerius we were watching a movie called "Spectacular" and they desided b/c the 8 yearold already claimed clinging to my arm the 10 yearold sat on my lap and put his arm around me. i tryed pushing them off i moved when i moved he 10 yearold went to having his head on my lap, it was super awkward b4 then the 10 yerold mikey would attempt to hugg me, push me, jump on me when i was on the tree swing, tuch my bare sholders(untill i put a sweater on), staring at me.
at one point i was playing catch with mikey and danny(the8 yr old)'s litle cousin(about a year) i turn around and both of them are watching me with thes creepy little half smirks,
during the movie
i finnaly let danny snuggle in to my arm, just so he would shut up. then he gets up runns upstairs then flys back and lads on my lap(ouch) he huggs me, and says "today may 2nd is our friennndshhhip anaversery!" tina a 7 yearold girl flys on to my lap as well and then mikey runns and attcks my side in a huge hugg,
all on a couch at like 10:30 pm,
and bobby was sitting in the corner petting the 2 mini yorkis.
i was scared, and it was super awkwrd,
the liitle kids are strong. and very persistant.
i would push them away and they would cling back on. when they left i was trying to go outside to get smores from the mini bon fire, and mikky ran right in front of me and blocked my way, i looked down at him and tryed to move him aside.. he attacked me in a hug "GOOD BYE!!!!!!!" bye. *patt head*
and earlyer they were getting in situsating like climbling over the open fence and geeting stuck, so i would go and pic them up off the fence as soon as i put them don thy tryed again or they would want me to push them on the tree swing. witch was a circular seat with a rope in the middle of the seat.

when the boys left, and i force bob to go home
i staied longer talking to the 20-something year olds getting ready to go to a club. it was fun listening to them talk.
then untill midnight i was talking and making braceltes with jenn(11) and tina(7)
they wanted me to sleep over but i was like nooo thank you, and dorathy(i think her name was) shes like in he 20's as well. was like yeah why dont u sleep over, it'll be funnn, i said no thank you and she went awwwww!.
all and all it was fun.
even tho i kinda crashed the party b/c i was bored and tina despertly wanted me to play the wii (witch we never did.

yep so that was prtty much my day.
OHHHHHH
and i cutt bobby's hair!
woop woop.
May 3rd, 2009 at 08:36am