How do you forget?

How do you forget love? I know that, that is just a majorly silly thing to say, but how? How do you forget love? I know that most people ask the more common question like, how do you love someone, how do you get love, how do you know love is real, and so on and so on. But my question is how do you forget love. You see I found my love, the LOVE of my life when I was just 9 yrs old. When I first saw him everything just, I-i don't even know how to explain it, it was like everything in my life now made sense, everything that I hated to do, I wanted to do just in case he liked it. I feel in love and always have been in love with him, for 10 years I have waited for him. Wishing upon thousands upon thousands of stars each night, praying to god up above. But I'm starting to loose hope in my love for him, he doesn't even show me any signs of love, sure there are those rare occasions that he looks my way and everything around me seems to stop and my heart just whispers out to him, but other than that, nothing. And I'm starting to wonder. When you find the love you have always wanted and it just seems to be not what you thought it was going to be, well then, how do you forget everything that you ever wanted, how do you erase all the love that fills your heart, how, how do you forget?
May 5th, 2009 at 02:52am