Ima Kill my Neighbors. D:<

Srsly...

One of my Neighbors is known to be a dink, while the others are just loud when they have...sex...and..do it in inappropriate places..

Anywho

The past 2 weeks, my Neighbor has woken me and my other Family Members up using a facking chain saw! ATESFAS 5:30 IN THE FKIN MORNING! It's basically RIGHT OUTSIDE our windows. He revs it constantly, which is annoying. He goes until 1:00PM. What's also funny is he always seems to stop for an hour AFTER I wake up.

God damn old fart.

He also uses this really loud machine at 5:30 AM..it's loud..VERY LOUd..Like 10 jackhammers, 3 trumpets, 18 crying babies all together loud. I've come close to marching over to his yard and beating the crap out of him because anyone with common sense does not use loud machinery or chainsaws so early in the morning. I have enough trouble sleeping as it is, and it doesn't help being woken up every 2 minutes by a fucking chainsaw. I told my Mom to call the police and make a noise complaint, but she says they can't do anything...

Well, they could talk to my Neighbor about not being a fucktard and using his crap so early and waking me up. It's like having an annoying Neighor who plays the drums badly every morning...GASDASDA

/ le sigh.

I'd much rather see or hear my other Neighbors getting freaky in the morning then chainsaws (Which I kinda fear and hate the sound of) ..
May 6th, 2009 at 04:19pm