What's been going on

Hey guys!!
I am so sorry my fan fictions haven't been updated for what seems like forever....and what has been updated isn't that good.
I've lost inspiration for most of my stories and that frustrates me!! In an ideal world I will complete all the stories I have on the go and hopefully more in the future but at the moment it doesn't look like that's going to happen :(

Stuff has been going on in my life since i've started college, mostly bad. I met this amazing guy that I could actually relate to and I thought we were always going to be great friends....I told him so much about me and my past but.....everything went to shit. He's not talking to me and all of his friends talk shit about me, no doubt they know most of my secrets.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, my personal tutor found out I self harm so he's forced me to have several meetings with councillors and therapists to try and get to the bottom of why I cut....it's pointless.
And to top things off I found out that my best friend, who I have known since I was two, has been talking shit about me....we've drifted so far apart.
I feel so alone all the freaking time.

Anyway sorry for blabbing all my crap and wasting your time, the main thing I wanted to say is that I have another fan fiction planned out....I know I have loads on the go already.....however I have pretty much planned each chapter out and have decided not to post any of it until I have the story completed. All i'm going to say is that it's a short story involving Avenged Sevenfold...and it's NOT a slash!!

I'm pretty excited about it so I should have it completed soon.....I haven't decided on a title yet =D

Thanks

J xoxo
May 6th, 2009 at 04:43pm