Bamboozle Roadshow

sorry that this took me so long to put up. I'm starting to suck at this...

okay, soooo

i got to stay in the crowd for NSN! but after them i had to get out becuase I couldn't breathe, which pissed me off cuase I realy wanted to be in there for FTSK

so, i had to watch them from the side, it coulda been worse though.

and uhm, i met some really hot guys, =D

and then afterwords i meeeettttt Marc from FTSK and he was totaly awesome, and he took a picture with a sign for my friend Dani telling her that i love her more [:
And then I met Austin, and someone in the crowd around us was like "WHO'S FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS?!" and someone else was liek "WHOEVER SAID THAT IS REALLY STUPID!" and i was just goofing around and I was like "it was me, Hey, uh, Austin, could you please tell me who Forever The Sickest Kids are? Cuase, well, I heard that they are this awesome band that has really sexy guys." and he was dliek "sound about right" aha.
and then i got a picture with him for Dani, and asked him if he liked the comics that she gave him, which he did [:

And then I met Hunter from WTK and got his autograph, and then I met Drew.
and then i waited for like half an hour and then kyle burns came out, and i got him ot talk to dani on the phone, and a picture with im. and he told dani that i love her more. oh yeah pwn. =D lol he was all "Hey, let me hug you," and he like dotted my face like a monroe, and iw asl iek "WTF YOU SHARPIED MY FACE!" and he wa slike "yse i did,."aha.
and then i hugged him and he like rocked us back and forth for a while and then i was like "this is like hugging my brother cause oyu're like as tall as him," and he started making like fart nosies in my ear and i wasl iek "and you're about as mature as him." xD
he was awesome.

and then i met kent and i got him to talk to dani, and then i got austin to talk to dani, [: she admits taht i love her more now lol

and then I met Travis clark, and I sweet talked his tour manager into letting me get a video of him for my friend which was BA.

and I got a picture with Danny, and when he was walki8ng back towards the bus, i wasl ike "Danny! can I make a request?!" and he was like "HYeah, shoot," and I was like "Can you just not go back on the bus, and just come home with me?" I was totally joking, and he could tell. and he wa sliek "Yeah, yeah sure, just let me to grab my stuff." xDXD it was awesome.

ANd I was like freaking out, cause Caleb didn't come out, and he told me that he was going to come out, and I was so pissed cause someone told me that he wasn't going to come out. I wasl ieK "He is,. you just won't be here." then that girl left like five minutes later.

Then like half an hour later, I met up with Ziggy, FTSK merch, and we talked ab it, and then he was liek "Imma go back ont ebus, is there anyone you need to met yet?" and I asked him to have caleb come out, and to tell him that if he won't that i would truly loose all hope in caleb and stop listening ot FTSK cause i hate when people tellk me that they're come out and then never come out (which before anyone came out i saw him on his bus, and he was about to eat and he held up a finger and pointed to the food, then to his mouth, and i have gave him a thumbs up). and Ziggy said that he would.
then like five minutes later Caleb came out.
And people pushed me to the back, even though I was totally the reason taht caleb was out.
so when i finally get up to caleb, we just start talking for a while, like about my cd that keeps skiping, and he wa sliek "well, if we had any, i'd give you one right now." and then I got a picture with him, and told him a taht's what she said joke. and then he signed my shirt (which like everyone did) and then i was telling him about the fansite that i have for FTSK and he was liek "do you reallzy" and i wasl iek "Yeah, i have to do some work iwth it, and get some more friends, but it's up and running right now." and he was like "you're sure a sweetheart," and he hugged me, and like held onto me. and then i was liek "Caleb, i love you so much," and he blushed liek beat red and hung his head sayign "Noo, you don't" and then iw asl ie "you're so cute," and let out a little laugh, and he was like "No. i'm not." and i was like "yes you are," and then he was like "How old are you?" and I was like "seventeen" and he was like "awh, if you were eighteen i'd invite you on the bus so we could talk about your fansite"
DAMN MY AGE!!
and then Chirstofer drew came out and he was like "I'd understand if you'd want to go talk to him instead of me."
and i wa slike "NO WAY! you're so much more awesome than him" and he blushed again and was like "noooo" he was so cute.

and that was my experence [: lol
May 7th, 2009 at 01:25am