Secret, anyone?

Right.
First things first.
Two things you need to know.
1) I'm bisexual.
2) Rachel is/was my best friend.

I was at Rachel's house on Saturday and, when she was on the phone, I was on hotmail sending my friend, Jenn (remember that name, it’s important), an email. When Rachel was off the phone she was talking to her friends on MSN at the same time as I was sending some emails.

At the end of one of the emails I wrote ‘Oh, please don't mention anything of what I talked to you about anytime soon x]’ and then Rachel started asking what I told Jenn, ‘cause I hadn’t told her. I wouldn’t tell her so she pulled out the ‘I tell you everything’ card’. I said that I’d tell her Monday, but I didn’t promise to.

Because Monday was a bank holiday, we weren’t in school. So, on Tuesday, starting from the moment she got into school, she asked me what I wasn’t telling her. I wouldn’t tell her, so she got pissed.

Tuesday night, I got into the first big argument with Rachel on MSN, it’s too long to explain in full, but a brief summary would be that she tells me everything and I don’t tell her everything but I tell Jenn everything (Jenn, ‘I’ll never meet’).

Wednesday (yesterday), I went on a drama trip and Rachel rang me at lunchtime, stating that I had lied to her because Becky, Sophie, Allanah and Jenn knew the secret I said no one apart from Jenn knows. This wasn’t true, because what Becky, Sophie and Allanah knew was something different to what I had told Jenn in the week previously. I ended up putting the phone down on her because she was yelling at me.

She then called again at the interval of the play I went to see and said that she ‘guessed my secret ages ago’. That bit there really confused me. On the bus ride home from the theatre I got a text from Becky asking if I’d heard. I hadn’t, then I called her asking what she was on about. She told me that Rachel had guessed that I’m bi and that all my friends now know.

Cue breakdown…

Anyway, last night on MSN she was saying stuff like ‘how could I lie to her?’, which I didn’t, not exactly, and other stuff (once again, it’s too complicated to explain fully).

So, today at school, this morning in form I had Becky questioning me about it. When I asked her about that in art, she said she had a right to; it’s not her fight, right? Then at break time I was basically ignored by EVERYONE apart from Amy and Emily. The same happened at lunch time, except I had Hayley talking to me as well.

And I’ve been told, just now, by a reliable source, that he was asked ‘how he feels about bi’s’ and then the person standing next to the person who asked him started laughing.

So now there’s a rumour going round about me, most likely started by someone out of the people I hang around with at school. And now I have no private life.
May 7th, 2009 at 05:59pm