My Hearts Desire <3

Whenever your away, my whole world gets dark and gloomy. You are the light glinting through the clouds on a cloudy day. When i'm with you, or talking to you, my whole world is turned into a wonderland. It feels like im living the most wonderful dream, a dream i never want to wake up from. I want this to last forever. Your voice is conforting to me when im feeling blue. you always make my frown turn upside down. You are like the icing on top of the cake, like superman, like a god. You are perfect, you have the power to win my heart over. I'd give up my life for you. Id die for you. Id do anything for you. All you have to do is ask, and i wont even think twice about it. I live for you, and only you. Life just isn't worth living without you in it. You have the most beautiful blue eyes that make my heart leap for joy, you have a great smile that makes me want to kiss you forever and ever and never stop. You are the light of my world, may you shine forever. You will always have a special place in my heart my love, even when im old and grey. You are my first love, you never stop loving your very first love.

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
May 7th, 2009 at 08:01pm