Thanks

Hi.

Lately I’ve been looking at my stories, and I feel so impressed with how many comments I get with every chapter. I am bombarded with compliments and positive feedback and it’s amazing.

I want to say thank you.

Thank you if you’ve read one of my stories. Thank you if you’ve read all of my stories.

Thank you if you’ve ever commented, even if it’s been just once and all you’ve said is “I like it.” And thank you SO much if you’re one of those people who comment on each chapter. You are a fantastic person and I love you.

And here’s a huge mega ultra superhero thank you for those who not only comment constantly, but leave long, meaningful comments. I adore you for giving me constructive criticism. And it’s wonderful if you pick up on subtle hints/foreshadowing that I sneak in there; it tells me that you’re reading carefully. Thank you for commenting on a specific description I wrote – most of the time I fail at imagery and it means a lot when you applaud something I did. Thank you for appreciating my hard work and all of the hours I put in for each and every chapter.

You are the people who motivate me to write. You are the reason why Sunshiner and so many other stories exist.

So this is my love letter to you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
May 7th, 2009 at 11:45pm