Days and Nights.

[A/N] Before I even start writing this, I want you to know that i'm writing this for me, and my friends...something we can look back on, as in the next couple of days most of us are going to be reduced to quivering wrecks about leaving school and leaving each other...so if you've got any annoying/mean comments...please leave them elsewhere :)

I'm just back in from a simple night with four of my friends and realising that now is as good a time as any to reflect on the fun times we've had, and how much they've actually shaped me.

For example, tonight started out as Sarah, Natalie, Nikki and I simply going to support our friend Suzanne in a dance presentation.
It then became:
Singing Cobra Starship obnoxiously loud as we skipped down the road,
Tripping over Suzie's doorframe,
Crashing out in her room and poring over gossip magazines and a random movie,
Sarah and I making far too many comment about Nat's "jugs" and then giggling and taking sillly pictures,
Dancing crazily,
Me falling off the bed and causing Sarah to cry with laughter...etc.

Then, when i was dropped off home, I saw my other friend Nikki (she lives 6 doors away) come out of her house and ran, full pelt, down the hill and jumped on her --- just because I haven't seen her in a while.

So, a day where my plans were to have a bath and go to bed early because I was feeling crappy, was changed and brightened my day inexplicably just because of a change of plans and my friends' personalities.

And I mean, this isn't a one-off thing, things like this happen all the time and usually induce hysterical laughing fits or really really stupid comments...or just stupid accidents like falling off beds/chairs/couches/anything really.
I love my friends dearly, and honestly don't know what i'd do without any of them...and since i like to reflect on things, I thought i'd write this, just to look back on.

Tenerife is going to be a blast...and I do worry for anyone who's around us :)
All the gigs i've been to with you guys - i've loved every minute:
- The "Shake It Dance" LIVE!
- "His tattoos...I love his accent...wow!" Suzie on Travis Clark
- "Ooofffft...it's rather hot in here....he's yummy!" Me on William Beckett
- "We're singing WOAH-OH-OHHHH!" Everyone, the twice we've seen We The Kings.
- Crazy pictures
- STAR FEET!
- etc.

The community wing has been a great source of banter this year, and i'm not quite sure how i'm going to function in Uni without constantly tripping over one of you guys...except maybe my Narah!!! :)
We'll just cause trouble in Pizza Hut constantly though...I can see that now guys.
Who's up for a sumo match on tuesday eh? And bouncy castle fun. :)

See, my friends and I may seem incredibly childish and attention seeking...but that's only part true. We're appropriately childish, perpetual children and have known each other almost all our lives. We gel perfectly together, but when maturity calls some of my friends are complete mummies...it's nice to know you're not alone when you get the childish urge though. As i've said, I love you guys so much and don't know what i'd do without you. I'd have no one to Disney Singstar with :(

Lastly, this is mainly for Natalie and Sarah...
I GOT YOUR PICTURE...I'M COMING WITH YOU...DEAR MARIA COUNT ME IN!!!
<3
Okay...i'm done.

p.s. Girls, if you think of anything else that needs added, let me know and i'll stick it in :)
May 8th, 2009 at 12:13am