Letter To My Kuddle Monster

DeAnna,

Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for disappearing for 3 weeks. . . . . I needed to get some stuff sorted out, and I didn't want you to be upset. But, it upset you anyway, and I truely am sorry.

I sent you that ring to show you that i really do love you. i always have and i always will. i understand that me disappearing didn't help be convince you to be with me forever, and i also understand that, in the future, i may not be "the one". but i just want you to know that you will ALWAYS have my heart. but if you decide that im not good enough, ill understand. i just know that i want to hold you and make you happy. even if you decide you'll be happier w/out me, ill respect that decision.

because as hard as it may be to believe, you are still my world, and i would still die/do anything/risk anything for you. i really do love you, no matter what. ive made a lot of stupid decisions. ive lied to you, ive hurt you, and who knows what else, and honestly, i don't deserve you, i really don't. you are that kind of amazing that davinci saw in mone lisa, and that kind of amazing that makes a person just sit on the beach and watch the sunrise. that kind of amazing that makes me sit on my bed and recall all those silly conversations we've had at 5 in the morning. the kind of amazing that makes my heart stop. im still that cheesy person you fell in love with that would beat the shit out of whoever hurt you, i just disappeared for a little bit. im coming back. . . if youll just give me another chance to prove to you that you are my life.

and you wouldnt let me apologize on the phone so i did it here. . .so im sorry kuddle monster. . .

i love you

love
Your teddy bear
angel in black
me
May 8th, 2009 at 12:40am