Ahmazingly Awesometastical Quotes

These are all quotes I have read, heard, wrote, said, laughed at, cried at, witnessed, and love. :D

"The pandas are hanging on for dear life!"

"I'll be your peanut butter if you'll be my jelly. It's okay if we get eaten, as long as we're in the same belly."

"If I had to choose between you and breathing, I would use my last breath to tell you that I love you."

(Touching other persons arm) "I'm giving you skin flakes!"

"If there is one thing CSI has taught me, it's that all criminals are complete and utter idiots."

"I am living proof that all you need is ice cubes and a water monkey to get high."

"It's bullshit to think of romance and friendship as two different things. They're not. They're just two ways of showing love. Two ways of wanting to be close." (I think this is wrong. I'll fix it later.)

"...'as she licks it with her tongue'. What the hell else would you lick with? Your nose?" (tries to lick friend with nose. does not succeed.)

"I don't say I'm no better then anybody else, but I'll be damned if I ain't just as good."

"I tried and I cried and I lied and I sighed and I died a little inside for you, and all you ever did for me was waste my fucking time."

"So tell yourself you're everything, and tell yourself you're nothing. Tell yourself you're beautiful, and tell yourself you're ugly. Tell yourself you're very smart, and tell yourself you're stupid. Tell yourself you can make a change, and tell yourself you're worthless. Tell yourself there's nothing left, but there's still something worth living for."

"I'm cooler than you. And you wanna know why? Because I'm not."

"Expresso yourself!" (on a coffee mug)

"If you've lied before, then you're a liar. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. So basically, everyone's a liar. Even babies. Because, from the moment you come out of the womb, you cry about leaving the comfort of the only home you've ever known, when you've really experienced no pain at all. So, in the end, that counts as lying about the pain you're feeling, making you a liar from the exact second that you came into the world." (I don't know if that really counts as lying...but I like it anyway. :])

"I think that thinking is overrated."

"Stick that in your juice box and suck it!"

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cuz I don't wanna know. If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go."

"She swears this life is often overrated. She can't relate to a world that only knows her by her face."

"She calls herself Maria because she likes the name."

"How will I walk steady if the ground should come alive?"

"Like pretty girls need cowboys, I need you here tonight."

"Yeah, you can tell me all your thoughts about the stars that fill polluted skies. And you can show me where you run to when no one's left to take your side. But don't tell me where the road ends, cuz I just don't wanna know. No, I don't wanna know."

"I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart."

"Look at all those people. Who cares what they say? All those stupid people. They're gonna talk anyway. So why don't we give them something to talk about?"

"I ate you up, and you were sweet at first. But the taste got so bitter after a while that I just had to spit you back out again."

"Don't wish. Don't start. Wishing only wounds the heart."

"I'm through accepting limits, cuz someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know. Too long I've been afraid of loosing love I guess I've lost. Well, if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost. I'd sooner buy defying gravity. Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity, and you can't pull me down."

"Run, baby, run. Don't ever look back. They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance."

"I feel so untouched and I want you so much that I just can't resist you. It's not enough to say that I miss you."

"It's always times like these when I think of you and I wonder if you ever think of me. Cuz everything's so wrong and I don't belong, living in your precious memory."

"Wow, a new place, a new time, a new face. Nothing new. Nothing really new. All of this for you. What is wrong with you?"

"And this gift - or this curse - that I have inside, maybe at last I'll know why."

"Kiss me too fiercely, hold me too tight. I need help believing you're with me tonight."

"Maybe I'm brainless, maybe I'm wise. But you've got me seeing thorough different eyes. Somehow I've fallen under your spell, and somehow I'm feeling it's up that I fell."

"And every moment, as long as you're mine, come be how you want to and see how bright we shine. Borrow the moonlight until it is through and know I'll be here holding you as long as you're mine."

"We never said our love was evergreen, or as unchanging as the sea. But if you can still remember, stop and think of me."

Conversations That Lead To Awesomeness:

"If someone shot you right now, I would dive in front of you and take the bullet."
"But you're, like, five miles away!"
"Yeah, so I would jump in my dad's car, zoom over there, probably get a speeding ticket, punch the cop, and fly out of the skylight window when I was a block away from where the bullet is flying."
"And you think you would actually make it in time?"
"Anything for you."
<3

"If I run, I might make it to your house in an hour. I could always steal a car though..."
"I would rather steal a (insert model of dirt bike name here.)"
"What's that?"
"A type of Italian dirt bike."
"What are the distinctions?"
"It's hard to say..."
"Oh, well, I don't see any dirt bikes around here..."
"Okay. Steal a car."

"Would you rather have a baby with Zac Effron or your imaginary friend?"
"I don't have an imaginary friend, I have an imaginary pegasis."
"Okay, your imaginary pegasis then."
"Well, since it's of a different species then me, I don't think that's possible."
"So Zac Effron then?"
"No, of course not silly. Haven't you ever wanted a pegahuman child?"
"Not really..."
"Oh, I must be the only one who dreams about it then..."

"I had the chance right there, but I let it out of my grasp, and it slipped away."
"What chance?"
"Your mom."
;)

"Hey (insert name here), give me a chocolate nut ball!"
"No, they're mine." (grabs bag of Peanut M&Ms)
"Okay then, (insert name here), can I have some colourful fruity balls please?"
"Just one" (hands Skittle to person)
"One? That's not fair! I want the whole package!"
xD

That's it for now! I'll update probably many times, cuz I'm always coming across awesome quotes and things. There are more to this collection anyway, I just can't think of the right now. So...yeah. I know A LOT are from songs, and sometimes even the same song, but what can I say? I love music. So deal with it. :))

ADDED:

"Gimme an Altoid or I'll eat your soul!"

"Can I borrow your soul until the end of the day?"

"I lie to everyone but you. Don't you think I deserve the truth?"

"Literally breath your fat away!"

"Woah look at her hair! She looks like a popsicle!"

"Fuck the hammock, we need a strip pole in our apartment."

"Where do babies come from? Wait, why am I even asking you? Duh, they come from machines!"

(in British accent) "Ew, it's his willy!"

Mkay, that's all for today. I'll add stuff again some other time. Ily you all! Ba bye!

ADDED:

"The meaning of life is to give life a meaning."

"The trouble with reality is that there is no background music."

"Don't suffer from insanity, enjoy every minute of it."

"Keyboard not found! Press any key to continue!"

"I'm the kind of girl that walks into chairs and says sorry."

"A friend is someone who totally understands how retarded you are, but still manages to be seen with you in public."

"Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory."

"If you're normal in a world full of weirdos, then doesn't that make you weird?"

"You've got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life."

"It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I choose to accept."

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same."

"You're the reason I draw all those stupid hearts on all my books."

"You're twisted, depraved, and rotten to the core. I like that in a person."

"Laugh to forget, but don't forget to laugh."

"I didn't fall for you, you tackled me."

"Coffee makes it possible to get up in the morning. Chocolate makes it all worthwhile."

"I'm not bossy, you just need to be told what to do."

"Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls."

"Muffins are just ugly cupcakes."

"Love is the closest thing we have to magic."

"You'll never leave where you are until you've decided where you'd rather be."

"I'm not stubborn, my way is just better."

"You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

"Laughing may be the best medicine but sometimes crying can be the best cure."

"Wow, that was the most amazing awkward silence ever!"

"Gravity hates you."

"Sometimes you just have to smile and act like everything's okay, hold back the tears and just walk away."

"I don't miss you, I miss the person I thought you were."

"If life was easy it would be a slut."

"Photographers have such a violent profession: go out and shoot people, take them into a darkroom and blow them up."

"You mean I'll put my sword down and you'll put down your rock, and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people?"

"In order to give off light, you must first be broken."

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"Friends are like condoms; they're there for you when things get hard."

"Did you know that it hurts to fall out of windows?"

"My veins say I love you."

Alrighty then, that's all I got for today. I'll post other ones sometime.

ADDED:

"Life's too short babe, time is flying. I'm looking for baggage that goes with mine."

"I should tell you, I should tell you, I have always loved you. You can see it in my eyes."

"You don't want baggage without lifetime gurrantees. You don't want to watch me die. I just came to say goodbye love, goodbye love."

"There's only us, there's only this. Forget, regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today."

"Without you the hand gropes, the ear hears, the pulse beats. Life goes on, but I'm gone. Cuz I die without you."

Haha, just wanted to add some Rent stuff. I'm, like, addicted now. :))
May 8th, 2009 at 01:28am