I don't know what to do anymore.

I need to make this journal because unfortunately, I don't know what to do with my stories.

A Chance of A lifetime: This story gives me the most trouble. I have absolutely no idea where to go with this and honestly, I think that nobody cares about this story anymore. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to just end it. Kill off a character or something like that. Whatever. I'm over it.

Anything But Ordinary: Addie, I think this story could go places, but neither of us really have time to write and don't show as much commitment to this story like our others. Maybe we should wait to continue it until this summer, when both of us have more time. Hiatus for now?

Lifestyles of the Rich and Magical I absolutely love this story. I'm taking a break right now though until I can dedicate more time towards it. Temporary Hiatus.

My One Shots These are easy to do every once in a while. SO REQUEST ONE! I'll do it. As for Brandy- I'll get done this weekend for you. Promise.

A Midsummer Night's Dream This is a new cowrite I'm working on with none other than my best friend and confidante- My sister Stephanie. Y'all know her as Aerie. I'm not telling you the details as they are a top secret, but it's going to be good and nothing like you expected.

I want your input. So comment. Please. Tell me what you think.
May 9th, 2009 at 02:29am