Two is just as lonely as one...

Ok im at a dilema and I ask you not to hate who I am for this as it is quite horrible.
See I have an Ex boyfriend, who I broke up with because I was really depressed at the time I went out with him, and I couldnt handle being in a relationship at that time. I have begun talking to him again, and, sad to say im beggining to remember all the good moments. I 'd forgotten untill now, and yes this has evolved into what people would call a crush...
The catch is, I have a boyfriend who I... love? Yes im not sure if I love him anymore, im too caught up thinking about my Ex.

My boyfriend is what you would call "perfect" on the outside but crumbling on the inside, kind of like an apple. You know those ones which just look absolutely gorgeous so you take a bite and it turns out to be the worst apple you have ever tasted?

At first he was happy and just fun to be around, but he's been complaining about the littlest things and he wont listen to me trying to help him even though I repeat myself as much as I can to get the point through. Im not sure wether I should break up with him or not because I think I love him but I dont think I can put up with his complaints any longer. Its just taking me back into that rift you call depression and mind my french but its so effing hard to find a way to deal with this without help.

I forgot the most important thing.. Im not sure wether my Ex likes me aswell but sadly I am willing to throw away everything for him...

If you can help that would be great but im not expecting anything at all, just venting this will do me wonders.

And before you comment on the depression part, I have been diagnosed with depression by a psychologist....
May 10th, 2009 at 10:55am