Question, please help me with him?!

I have to ask a question to all willing readers, but first I'll give sort of a summary. I started dating this guys about three weeks ago and we spent a few hours together the night before. After laying out in the fresh grass and just messing around we started acting weirder. He grabbed my chest and said it was his. Of course, I pulled away and said they weren't. He didn't react, but just pulled me into a hug and kissed my face. Than later we were snuggling (I don't know what else to call it) and his hands moved down to my southern lady-parts. I push him again, but some how it turned into a game of Try-To-Stop-Me-From-Touching-You. He's grab my chest but when I'd move to block him there he's just move his other hand down between my legs. So I crossed them and he'd pry them open. By now my face is beat red because he's saying things like, "You're dripping," if you catch the meaning. I told him he was being mean. He kisses my mouth and we have our first open mouth kiss. He kisses me again when he brings me home in his car, but this time his hand sneaks between my knees again and he actually rubs me! I screamed (out of shock of course) and he laughs at me. I had to laugh too, because it was actually really funny.

It's not that I don't want him, because I really do. I just know that I cannot let myself have him. So, what I'm worried about is how I will turn him down when he asks for IT ? The BIG IT! I don't to say I love him, but I don't want to loose him.
May 11th, 2009 at 12:13am