What The Hell Is Up With...

...boy's throwing things? I mean come on...I get that they're flirting, but why the hell is it always me (and only me) that get's things thrown at them? I'm starting to get worried everytime a guy throws stuff at me now, cause it only seems to end badly...it's like them throwing things is a hint that they're gunna break your heart...

But I think I've found someone different...Baha...(the story is actually for a word filler, but it all happened!)

Twas funny...We were at a party Saturday night and I left with a friend for 10 minutes and we got back and as we got outta my car I said wouldn't it be funny if everyone was gone, and we walked in and pretty much everyone was gone, except for 3 guys, and they decided to play 4 kings...Great game if you actually drink, which I don't...

Well 5 minutes into the game I get a beer bottle top thrown at me, and I looked up and the guy sitting next to me was grinning slyly, so I threw it back and asked what that was for and he goes I dunno then asked me my name, and I told him and then he went to say his and I told him I knew who he was and then after that he spent the rest of the night throwing that damn bottle top at me (I probably should have stopped throwing it back but it was fun)...

Then when I stood up to leave he wouldn't let me go until I gave him a satisfactory hug...It was so cute! And I can't help but think about how pissed the guy I like(d) is gunna be when he hears about it, or if it happens again and he's there to see...Haha...

Anyway...that's enough of that...
May 11th, 2009 at 01:04am