30 seconds to mars!!!

I went to 30 seconds to mars concert in Sydney on the 4th of May, Mike Dirnt's Birthday!!! WOOW *Dances* and it was my brothers b-day before that :) I have this weird thing going on......just read to find out!

My sisters b-day : same month as Billie Joe (Feburary)

My brothers b-day: day before Mike's

My mums and my b-day: same month as Tre's

My best friend went to the evenessance concert on Billie Joe's b-day

I went to Robbie Williams concert on Tre's b-day! :) *drools over Tre & Robbie*

And after all that I said to my best friend "How weird would it be if I went to another concert near Mike's b-day?!"........And OMG it happened!!!
30 seconds to mars was the best concert I have ever been to!!! x 10 000!!! I went with my OTHER best friend and said to him as we were walking out "If that's what 30 seconds to mars is like......how f***ing awesome would Green Day be?!!!" 30 seconds to mars are my second favourite band.....after Green Day of-course!!! :) Unfortunately I missed the Green Day concert in Australia cause I was busy and broke :( but I will see them when they come out next!!!

Much LOVE,
Frosty xoxoxo :) P.S Jared leto is soooo HOT in real-life!!! :P *drools more!*
May 13th, 2007 at 10:03am