cleaning my room

I'm cleaning my room today and I'll be burning some of my old stuff later. (yeah..I'm brutal like that.)

Anyway, I guess after a whole two months, two weeks and two days of having a messy room, I got inspired to clean it up and make room for changes. I'll be rearranging everything to get a happier vibe.

Not only my room is getting a makeover though. I've been trying to straighten out my life too. I'm trying to reconnect with my old friends, apologizing and trying to find ways to spend time with them. Right now, it's not going so well though because they're all busy with something else.

But I can understand that...except for this ONE friend of mine that hasn't spoken to me in more than a month for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. I'm just waiting for her though. I told her I was just here for her so...hopefully she'll come around..

I'm okay with my ex-boyfriends now. I broke up with him last week but we're okay. He's still somehow my big brother. He invited me to their game last Saturday though I couldn't go..

Still...

[/rant]

I'm cleaning up my room and my life before Senior year starts so I can at least get a good last year in high school. :D
May 12th, 2009 at 03:32am