august 8th 2008

ahaha your a bitch sayen you dont fuckin deserve me , and you deserve better! hahahah aint no one gunna fuckin say that shit to me again. hhaha ill tell you straight up you fucking jerk. you just lost the only girl that will love you this damn much! you fuckin messed up! damn i know i did you wrong but that shit aint nothing compared to the shit you did to me now. and your going to fuckin pay for making me feel this way. just watch when i see your ass ima fuckin curse your bitchass out!. you aint gotta explain your shit to me no more cuz i fuckin get it!. and you LOST and your never gunna fuckin win because im DONE with your shit.! lmao ima make you feel like you just lost your whole entire universe because bitch thats what i was. and your not even gunna know it till im fully gone! and your never gunna know what it feels like to REALLY have me because im done! im going to find some one that treats me like a fuckin queen and thats not gunna be you!. because were fuckin over! lol fuck that shit you didnt even deserve to see my fuckin face after what you did to me with jen and yet you still got me back cuz i was stupid.! and i didnt listen to nobody because i had wanted you so bad ! but now... im gunna fuckin find the man of my dreams! sorry to say its not you but haha.. its not! i fuckin hate you, you done even deserve my friendship at this point. so you can fuckin come apologizing to me a million times and tell me you love me a million and one times and i will still never even glance at you because i know its all fuckin bullshit.! and its goin to start all over with the same bullshit.! hun you dont have a clue of what you just lost and babeyy i aint ever coming back!
May 12th, 2009 at 04:15am