Welcome to my Nightmare

You’re a little girl, lying wide awake in bed in your little Barbie booted pajamas. You have your favorite blanket teddy bear with you. You should have been in bed when mommy put you in bed hours ago, but the sound of your parents fighting, the sound of your mother screaming no over and over, and the sound of your father yelling and hitting her keeps you up. The sound of the front door slamming shut and your mother crying in the other room makes dreaming of princesses and ponies seem far away. Your mother soon is sleeping, and there is no sound, except for the sound of your beating heart, which is racing, because you know what is going to happen next. The front door opens and shuts softly, like He is afraid to wake anyone. But he knows you are awake, he always does. Your heart beats faster as his footsteps come up the stairs. They pause outside their room, he listens to your mothers gentle snores, and occasional moan from a nightmare. You start to get scared. You know he is coming. You hope that tonight he will just go in the room and let you sleep tonight. You hope that maybe, just maybe tonight it won’t hurt so much. You know he is only showing you his love, but it hurts you. You know you can’t tell mommy about this, because she would be upset because mommies don’t like this type of love between daddies and their daughters, or so he says…. “Mommy wouldn’t understand, her daddy never showed her how much he loved her like I love you… that’s why I do this, to show you my love. So this will be our little secret… can you do that for daddy?” And you keep that promise because he is your daddy, and he loves you... and this is normal for daddies to do. But then his footsteps start coming down the hall, and you know that tonight is going to be no different. You start to cry silently, knowing what is going to happen. He stops just outside the door, listening. Then slowly your doors handle turns, and the door opens. He stands in the doorway. You try to hide, maybe he won’t see you if you close your eyes. But you know that it is useless. He already knows where you are, and that you are scared and he loves that. He steps into the room and shuts the door behind him. Then he says the words that had started it all, that one night when you had a nightmare. “Oh Babygirl, your scared. It’s all right, Daddies here now.” Then he comes towards you.

Suddenly you find yourself older, in a house you have never been in before, yet it seems so familiar. But something is wrong… it’s too quiet, and there are cops all over the place. They are looking in every room, searching for something. They come out of the rooms shaking their heads. Then you notice the blood. It’s everywhere. There are giant blood trails on the floor going up the stairs, like someone dragged an injured person up there. There are bloody hand prints smeared along the wall, like someone was trying to get away, but was being dragged back. The once white floors and walls were stained red. You walk up the stairs, and the police walk past you like you aren’t there. It’s no different up here then it was downstairs. But this time, all the blood leads down a hallway that no one seems to notice. There is a light under the doorway, like a beacon drawing you in. The cops are walking around, looking but not seeing. Your heart starts to beat fast, you have this bad feeling in your stomach that seems to move to your chest… making it hard to breath. You slowly make your way down the hall way, and the echoes of screams sound all around you, the screams of you mother, sister, and brother. Your heart seems like it’s trying to burst out of your chest, its pounding so hard and fast. You look back around at the cops and see that they are all busy searching for something and they don’t notice you. You try to call out to them, but they don’t hear you. That’s when you notice that there is no sound at all, except the sound of your heart racing and heavy breathing. You turn back towards the door at the end of the hall. At first you think it’s a red door, which is odd in this house of all white. Then you realize that it’s not red, just plastered with blood. You reach for the door handle, and the door swings open to reveal a white room with nothing in it except a wooden chair in the middle of the floor. A light hanging from a chain is swinging back and forward, creating shadows in the room that seem intimidating. A door is to your right, leading to a closet never used. A window is open, the wind blowing the white gauzy curtains around. A newspaper, caught in a breeze, floats past you. You reach for it to see what the date is. But instead your eyes are caught by the headline. “Three People Found Slaughtered: Three of the Morris’ where found slaughtered in home. Still searching for the oldest child.” Your heart stops… they are dead, all of them. You hear something brush against the door in the closet. You turn towards it and reach out towards the door. The handle feels so cold in your hand, and you are suddenly afraid to open the door. The handle still in your hand, suddenly turns on its own. You pull open the door… then you fall back, choking on a scream. In the closet is your family and it looks like they have been torn to pieces. Their dead eyes look at you with sadness in their eyes. Their hands seem to stretch out. Their bloody hands point at you… no behind you. That’s when you hear another sound, this time coming from the doorway. You turn, and there He is, grinning at you. He chuckles and says those words that he used to say “Oh Babygirl, you’re scared. It’s alright, Daddies here now.” An axe, dripping with blood is in his hand hanging by his side. You scream for the cops, but it’s useless… they can’t hear you. Your heart is racing and your breath seems to be coming in ragged breaths. You turn to search for a way out, but there is no way out. You turn towards Him again, and back up into the corner. He advances towards you slowly. You start to cry, begging Him not to do it. “Daddy, please don’t, please…. Please…. No, no!!! Please Daddy, NO…. Don’t do it!!!” But you’re screaming and begging is useless, He is beyond any reasoning. He is right in front of you, looking down at you with lust and madness in His eyes. You continue crying, cowering in the corner on the floor in front of Him. He raises the axe, and you scream one last time as the axe seems to slowly fall.

Then you are a little girl again. You are sitting on a couch in a house you know, but don’t remember. You are wearing one of your mommy’s favorite outfits. A baby pink shirt completed with a denim skirt. You are watching the Mask. Your daddy brought you to this house, he does often. But this time is different… this time there are strange men here. Daddy goes in the other room after the men pass bills to him. The three strange men circle you. One sits on your right, another on your left. The third just stands there on the other side of the coffee table, blocking your view of the television. The guys on either side of you play with your hair and skirt, telling you how pretty you look. The guy in front of you moves to sit in front of you, on the coffee table. He has this hungry look in his eyes. You suddenly get scared, hoping daddy will come back through the door and tell the men to get away from you. The guy in front of you puts his hands on your upper legs, and rubs them. You try to move his hands away, but the two on the side of you holds you’re hands down, pinning you. You start to struggle and cry. The guy in front grabs your chin and forces you to look at him. “Now listen, we will have none of that now. We just want to be your friends. You want us to be your friends don’t you?” You nod your head… friends don’t hurt you do they? “Good… then be a good girl and don’t struggle.” They guys on your side start snickering. The guy in front resumes rubbing your legs, this time moving under your skirt. You feel his hands on your underwear, pulling them down. You start to feel sick. This is wrong. You start to struggle again, but they just hold you down even more. You kick him, but he just puts his knees on your legs, making sure you don’t move. “I thought you wanted to be our friend Tyanne? Why won’t you let us be your friends?” He asks. They just snicker. “Daddy…” you cry, but then they all start laughing. “Daddy won’t help you Tyanne.” And with that, he sticks his hand back under your skirt. You start crying when he touches you down there, his fingers feeling around. Suddenly his face changes from something gentle to something mean, and he shoves his fingers inside of you. You cry out, trying to get away, but you can’t move. He continues to shove his fingers in and out of you, shoving harder each time. You black out. When you come to, you are lying on the couch, the movie is over. You feel sick and you roll over just in time to vomit over the front of the couch onto the floor. You hurt and you feel sick. Then daddy comes in and says that you aren’t feeling well, that you have a fever. You ask him about the men and why he let them do that to you, but he says that you where dreaming. Then he says that if you tell anyone else about the dream, even mommy, then people will come to take you away. You don’t want that to happen, so you don’t tell anyone.

Suddenly you are older again, and this time you are running through the trees. Your clothes are dirty and torn. You trip constantly, cutting yourself and tearing skin on rocks and roots. Thorn bushes cut you as you run through them. Something is chasing you. You can hear it behind you, always right behind you. Your feet ache from running so much and being barefoot. You can’t catch your breath. You are shaking all over from being scared, from you running so much, and from the tiredness you feel. You are scrambling around, looking for a way out, or a place to hide. You find nothing. You are standing in a small clearing, the thing stalking you from the shadows. You know that this is the end. Your shaking legs give out, and you fall to the ground. Tears stain your cheeks, mixing with the dirt already caked on your face. The thing lunges at you from the shadows, aiming for your throat. You scream.

You are awake, but you don’t know it yet. You are trying to fight the thing, not knowing that they are really your blankets. You think that you are still dreaming, the dreams that where so real that you still feel the pain. Still taste the vomit in your mouth. Still feel the fear and confusion. Suddenly you realize you are awake and you cry. You cry knowing that it’s finally over. You cry because you are slowly dying from the dreams. You cry because you know that tonight when you sleep, you will go through it all over again.

Welcome to my nightmare.

Ciao… This Bitch is out.
May 12th, 2009 at 06:37am