My Life With Boys

Well having seven brothers can make you do some boys stuff. I am the first girl after six boys. It's hard to try to be a girly girl, when your brothers convince you to do stuff like skating, basket ball, and break dancing. Out of all my friends, i am the only one who is flexible and kind of a break dancer. Well as you can tell my life is not that easy. In my school, I am always laughing, but people don't know I'm hiding things away from them. You see I am not that kind of girl that will become sad all of a sudden and make everyone's mood change just because of me. I am always trying my best in school and try to make my family proud of me. When ninth grade came, I realized that I finally have true friends by my side. In eighth grade I didn't really have some of the best friends i could have, but this year my friends are true to me and will always have my back. I am a lead singer in my school, although I don't want to be that girl who everyone admires and wants to be friends with me cause i don't know if they want to be friends for who I am or just because I am popular or what ever their reasons are. So if you want to tell me what you want to say, just come right out. And thats all I wanted to share with you guys. thank you for reading!
May 12th, 2009 at 06:51am