*Enter name here*...the name of my new story, if anyone was wondering

Just a pretty worthless rant about my new story which doesn't have a name yet... If anyone wants to help, please don't hesitate! :D Oh, no spoilers really here... Depends.

I was listening to Apo the other day, and it made me think of all this stuff; for example, when I hear Life Burns, I automatically think of Hell. So I basically get the story about The Devil wanting to take over the world (as usual…), but finding he can’t from just sitting on his throne in Hell, and, knowing full well he can’t leave, he sends for a bat and a crow to fetch him an Angel from Heaven to do it for him (why a bat and a crow you ask? Bittersweet - Bird Boy and Ville. Kind of obvious on Bird Boy’s side, huh? I’m not too sure why I imagine Ville as a bat though…). So, the bat and the crow sing a song to call an Angel, and one falls from the sky towards them. However - and here’s the big plot twister, folks, so listen up - the Angel’s wings turn black as she falls, short, black horns sprout from her head and her fingers extend into claws. When she lands on the building in front of the crow and bat, the try to make a grab for her, but the new-born Fallen Angel, seeing it coming, leaps into the air and flies off to go her own way…

That’s what I’ve got so far, anyway. Help with this would be greatly appreciated. I’ll post a first chapter from the Angel’s point of view anyway, but it won’t go very far for a looooooong time, so bear with me. Anyway, I’ll have a listen to Apo again tonight and see what else I can get from it. Right, I’m off. See you around!
May 12th, 2009 at 10:59pm