Engaged :D

Soo... I'm sitting in the computer room at college. I just emailed my friend and I just gotta get it outta my system :D.
I'm so happy. I mean, me and my boyfriend, Wayne, went for a meal yesterday to celebrate 3 years. :D He was nervous all the time and I was stressed out because everything didn't go right. My hair wouldn't curl (So I straightened it), my makeup messed up (but I fixed it), my dress kept falling down (I mean, I'm normally a size 12, but the dress was a 10 and it was too big!), then I got toothpaste on my dress, I forgot the poem I wrote for him since I couldn't buy him anything. So yeah, I was stressed out and I was crying. Little things to stress over really :D.

But we had starters (Mussels, yum) then we had Bolognese, but he went to the toilet and I had a feeling he would come back and purpose to me, but he didn't. So we ordered dessert but he went up and asked, but I was looking over then they went behind the pillar where I couldn't see so I had a feeling.

So Wayne's icecream came over (Although the waiter thought it was mine :D) and with the ring box on the side, then Wayne got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Everyone was staring and I was laughing and crying at the same time but I managed to say yes.. then everyone clapped :D.

It was soo sweet. :D. He wanted to do it last year, but I said no since I was 17 and I felt young still... and plus I didn't want to be another teenager who just get engaged 3 months in or something then split up. So we did talk about it alot. I'm just so happy I have to let it out my system though. I haven't spoke to no one in college yet because my table isn't in.
May 13th, 2009 at 11:19am