Believers Never Die, Part Deux Tour!

OMGSH!

I went to the Fall Out Boy/ Hey Monday/ Cobra Starship/ All Time Low/ Metro Station/ Al Kapone concert in Cleveland last night, and I've got some very interesting stories to tell you all.

1). I met this guy, who looked like a tranny, but he was an uglier version of Jack Black with dyed red hair, and sparkly gold eye make-up. He was next to us in the "mosh pit" that Trace Cyrus demanded me start, and wouldn't stop eavesdropping on Bieta and me when we were talking.

2). The girl in front of us tried flashing Gabe Saporta-- twice-- but he didn't see either time. Haha! That chick needed a belt. She was flashing us both ends, whether she, or the guy holding her up, knew it or not.

3). Trace threw his water bottle into the crowd, and I got SOAKED.

4). I bought this awesome Metro Station hoodie, it's black/grey with neon pink/yellow/orange fades. I love it. A lot.

5). Three guys picked me up to crowd surf during the All Time Low set, but they dropped me, and I hit my head on the ground (and an abandoned bottle of Mountain Dew).

6). Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday took three tries to actually manage to throw her pick at the end of 'Candles', and when she succeeded, it hit my lip, and it fell to the ground. Jack Black guy snatched it before I realized where it went.

7). Metro Station did a cover of 'Dead and Gone' by T.I, and it was AMAZING. Everyone sang along, then we all sang "I'm on a Boat" later on...

8). Some guy threw a pair of HUGE underwear at Gabe, and he rubbed himself with it. Every girl in the place was like, "Daaaaammmn". He just made unflattering undergarments sexy.

9). Bieta dragged me to the AT&T booth after Cobra, and we got our stuff signed by all of All Time Low, Cobra (minus Gabe--sad!), and Hey Monday.

10). Jack Barakat snatched some random Burger King crown, signed it--on the inside part of the forehead-- and stuck it on my head.

11). Alex Gaskarth wanted to sign a lot of boobs, but I made him sign my shoes instead.

12). At the FOB signing, Pete said Bieta and I "were pretty alright for Romanians", and then we talked about the White Sox, who were playing the Indians right next door. He admitted to not knowing the first thing about sports. So he gave us advice on being conservative business people.

13). At the very end of the show, Bieta and I ran into Gabe and Ryland. Gabe was wearing ATL booty shorts, and tried to give us a strip tease. Ryland told him "save it for my bedroom, Gabriel".

That was my night (:
May 14th, 2009 at 12:17am