So

Something i feel like saying about myself,and i really don't care if anyone reads this or not,it just needs to be said.

I'm flunking out of college,i missed two end of year exams and only handed in four of seven essays that i was supposed to do. However,i don't really care,ya know why??Because my family mean more to me than anything. I've learned in the last few years that life is way to fucking short to be bothered trying something that's not totally heartfelt. I've finally decided to take my route in life and to prove that I can make something of myself that way rather than a cookie cutter shape of normality,if that even exists. I have become a happy person for the most part,all though the last year(and two months more recently) have me sinking back into old ways of thinking. I don't always like that feeling of being helpless,but when it happens some of the most creative thins come out of my mind,I just wish that was an very day occurrence. I'm pretty sure it could e if i focused on it enough. I promise myself here and now to start writing again,even if it's something stupid about wanting to be out of the dead end town I live in.
I also think that i have become a touch more politically minded in the last year or so,mainly when it comes to the health service because of various reasons....though that really has nothing to do with this rant and i probably shouldn't have put it in,but whatever that's what i think

Thats all i have to say for now,more things are bound to come rushing out of my brain eventually

XoX
GrĂ¡
May 14th, 2009 at 02:29am