How to make a Hotdog

I had to write this for class, from 2nd person point of view.

You're hungry and are desperatly craving a hotday. You go to the fridge and see there aren't any left. You go tot try to bribe your your mom into getting thm for you by saying there is a nonexistant buy one get one free sale. She sees your lie immediatly and says "Nice try, go get the hotdogs yourself." You get in the car and drive to the nearest grocery store becaus you really want those hotdogs.

You get to the store and it turns out that hotdogs are on sale buy one ger one free. You will mutter "figures," under your breath and buy two packages of hotdogs.

You drive home and get stuck behind an extremely slow driver. You'll say a few curses inhopes that it will magically make the driver speed up. It fails and you go 20 miles per hour in a 45 miles per hour zone.

After you get home you cook the hotdog the easy by putting it in the microwave. You go to grab the hotdog buns, there aren't any. You say a few more curses silently and grab the regular bread instead.

By this time your hotdog is done and you take it out of the microwave and place it on top of your boring piece of bread. You grab the ketchup after half-expecting to be out of that too. You put a good amount on your hotdog and boring bread and finally chow down when your mom comes out of her room fully dressed with shoes on, and hair done. She says "I think I'm going to go to the storeanyways. Do you need anything?"

You reply shorty "hotdog buns."
May 14th, 2009 at 08:14pm