Just for me.

Ohio.
Firstly, I would like to apologize to all of my dear "You forgot to catch me" readers for my sudden disappearance and updating less days. I have many explanations which really could only happen to me on a bad day. Which happens often considering I have bad luck. :/
Don't act like your parents didn't make you superstitious every time you 'accidentally' broke a mirror.
Well -
The first time. My mother kicked me off the laptop for being antisocial so I missed one deadline for a chapter.
Then, I was having major writers block issues. But as I promised my best friend Livvy I would finish the two chapters, Since I missed the day before, and it took me two hours to finish one of them. Low self esteem obviously came into the picture at this time. And when I clicked to submit my hard-worked on chapter MIBBA logged me off automatically. Causing me to get angry and throw the laptop around. And cry a little as I worked so hard. Hence the fact my parents told me not to do it today as it will simply stress me out.
And last but not least, My sister had her best friend Leanne around yesterday, and as they do. They played music and were being extremely loud so I couldn't work on it then.

However
In light of these situations I have broken it down into parts.
Today, I should do a minimum of one chapter. Though I promised myself to do two. Feel free to nag.
And tomorrow, I shall do two if I am free. Its the weekend and if Livvy doesn't invite me around like how I spend most of my time .¬.¬:P I shall get those up. And then the updates should go back to normal.
And the balances of nature have been restored.
Ah, Thankyou. Thankyou very much.

Love Hannah. x
May 15th, 2009 at 05:35pm