They want to turn off the machines.

Guys, I'm fucking scared, I am so ridiculously scared.
I know I'm not around and I wish, I bloody wish we still talked loads, but we don't.
I am frightened as hell.

Will, he still hasn't woken up, and I was seeing him today and his parents told me that the doctor's don't think there's anything going on up there anymore, and I don't wanna believe them , I just don't, because there has to still be the guy I love in there, that fucking has to. I don't know what to do, cause his parents have the final say in everything, and they're thinking about turning off the machines. Killing him. Letting him die.

I. I'm not. They can't.
I KNOW Will is still in there.
And like, they could turn if off, not knowing that maybe, if they'd waited a week, he'd wake up. But some fucking horrible traitorous thing in my heart is saying, 'yeah, but what if he doesn't', not in another two months, not in eight, not in a year. What if he just never does. I, I, fucking hell, he can't go.
He CAN'T leave me.

I bought us Green Day tickets, and I don't want to go if it's not with him. I. I just hope his parents realise what they're considering and fucking stop. His brother, he agrees with me.
I dunno what to do guys. I just don't.

Love you guys and dolls to pieces.

Eric, x
May 15th, 2009 at 08:40pm