We Are the Champions, My Friends!

Well, we changed the order in the last minutes (again) and I went second so that was cool. What's cooler: we won! Not only that, my public speaking was great! I didn't tremble and say um, I used hand motions.

People loved my outfit and this made me smile because nobody ever compliments on my clothes. An aid to this girl in my law class said she would have just given me points on my outfit. Someone else said I was drop-dead gorgeous. No one ever said to me before XD (Well...no I lied, I have had that compliment, but I haven't had it in a long time XD)

So yeah we won and this journal sounds like I'm bragging, but I'm having a red letter day and it was great! Now my law teacher can get out of my dreams because I was having stress dreams XD

Speaking of my law teacher, did I mention she's my role model? She was a prosecutor for our county and is absolutely amazing. I want her job. She always tells me of how she didn't start with good public speaking skills and even today she is nervous. I love her she makes me feel confident. Yesterday, she appeared in my dream with a giant clam.

Well thank you to all the Mibbians who helped me with this topic. I know Audrey T. helped me XD I'm super excited.
May 16th, 2009 at 04:51am