Sister Denial!

Seriously, was I really born with the two most idiotic sisters on the planet? One of the, the eldest, is a total brain fart! God! Whatever you say to her goes in one ear and out the other. No brain there to stop it and register what the hell people are saying to her. You would think for 18 years, she'd understand that people actually try making her life SOMETHING. But no. She just loves to have things her way. What. A. Bitch. It's rather annoying. Conceited and Bitchy. That's all the adjectives I could use to describe her.

Now, the 14 yr old one? Ugh, don't get me started. Seriously. She looses her virginity, then spazzes out like WE'RE the bad people. I may have lost mine, too, but at least I didn't lie about it and I wasn't 14! I was 16... now. Anyway! She has no right to spazz out!

My mom is a totaly, complete, nut case. No lie. She literally tried killing me. Psycho bitch. Her and that retarded step-loser. No dad to talk them into place cause the fool died from alcohol poisoning. Gee, surprised? i ain't, My family is f-ed up.

My brother is the ONLY sane one... And my grandmother. I feel adopted. I think I am. I should be. When your mom hates you with a undenying passion, you don't know what the hell to do, really? Could I have been a better daughter? Maybe. I don't know really. I thought I was doing fine.

Having 6 brothers and sisters isn't a fun piece of cake to have. Father was a serious Man-whore.

Rant over, Goddes. :]

`Amanda

May 16, 2009.
May 16th, 2009 at 07:26pm