You

You told me that you loved me, yet I find out you are engaged to a chick and have been for a while. Dumped…

You told me that you loved me, yet you told that to how many others? Dumped…

You told me that you loved me, yet you cheated on me and thought i wouldn't know. Dumped….

You told me that you loved me, yet you were torn between me and the one before me. Dumped….

You told me that you had loved me, yet you tried to kiss her, and claim that there was another you. Dumped….

How many times have I heard those words, just to be hurt by them. Now you are telling me that you love me, but you are still with her, and I want you and need you like any living thing needs air… but how could I be so naive and keep letting those words hurt me? How could I let you pull me into your little web, use me, and then leave me? How could I be so used to hearing those words and know that hurt is soon to follow… but still let you in? How could I?

I don't know why, but you have a hold on me like none of the others did, and I feel trapped. I feel like I am just here for your pleasure, never to be free again… yet I cant do anything but let you continue your using of me because I just need you and want you that much… I act like you are Vodka, the very thing I crave and fear. I need you, but too much could just kill me, and make me a different person… already I have changed around you… I have let you cheat on her with me… never before would I have done that to anyone, I lie and sneak out to meet you… never before have I done that, I have even told you some things willingly without the loose tongue from alcohol or being forced too tell you, never have I done that… these may not seem like big changes to you, but they are to me… yet I cant seem to stop it, I just seem to crave you like a druggie would crave a drug, and I would do anything to have you.

But I am not happy about it.


Ciao… this Bitch is out.
May 17th, 2009 at 07:49am