I just spent the whole day playing Pixie Hollow.

I have no life today. I'm not even joking when I say I spent the whole day playing that game on Disney. Ok, ok, maybe I stopped to go to the bathroom and eat food, but that's it. I even paid 6 bucks so I could do get a subscription to do all the "cool stuff" on there.
It's so ridiculously addicting, I've been trying to get really high scores on all the games but it takes so long.

What makes me feel even weirder is that I know I have to be like at least 5 years older than the majority of the people there. I talked to this one girl for like 20 minutes and the whole time I was thinking "holy crap she's prob eight does this make me some kinda of internet weirdo!?"

The thing that bugged me about the game though, is that every time there is a big grouping you always see kids saying "GF Contest", "any boys here", or "I'm single". Seriously kids? Come on now your probably too young, and if you want a boyfriend try stepping out in the real world, not on Pixie Hollow a Disney game.

I was just meandering through this big crowd and say this girl talking to a guy (at least his screen name indicated he was a dude, all the fairies are girls) and this other girl came in between them when he asked "what do you want to do?" and the girl said, "I'll do whatever you want me to do...cause I'm way hot and she's just....nothing". It pissed me off so much! I wanted to b*tch her out, but Disney censors the chat so much that kids say "that's drum" for that's dumb. So instead I told her to go away and stop trying to get all on top of the guy, and she then proceeded to tell me she already had a boyfriend. Sure thing honey, I'm sure he appreciates you trying to get sexy with other guys.

Kids these days. :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note; I had to drop my speech class because I'm such a slacker. I skipped school when my Grandma passed away and we had to go up to Portland to do the funeral thing, and then I skipped just speech when my Aunt passed away. I also skipped speech when I decided that a nap at 2 in the afternoon would be better than sitting in a class room.

It is lame because next year my schedule is going to be so packed. This year I was able to have most of Tuesday and all of Thursday off, but not next year. Plus I'm taking Biology and Geology, which both have like 3 hour labs.
The only good thing is that Geology has field trips, but that's also kinda lame because they are using up my weekends.

Sometimes I just want to give up school and become a professional Pixie Hollow player. You think Disney will hire me? I could play Tinkerbell or something....
May 17th, 2009 at 10:46am