How could I honestly think of him like this? If anything he was just a class clown.

Well my friend finally had her neighborhood craw fish party. I was just about to not go, I was just on the verge on missing out on what I've needed for a while. And no, I'm not talking about eating craw fish...

Well it was me, my 3 best friends, and like 30 other little 2-9 year olds and we were just hanging out outside playing around, and making fools of ourselves. We were having a good time. Then he came from across the street (I know, extremely cliche but please bear with me here) It wasn't even just him it was him and his little "brother". At least that's what he said. We started talking and turns out that little adorable kid with him was his nephew. And, once we started talking the way I looked at him kinda completely changed.

Some of what he's been through made me feel so bad for him. Some of the things he said made me laugh so hard. And some of the things he did ( not like that Kara...) were really cute and made me feel... well I can't really say how he made me feel. I guess kinda special. And trust me, I haven't felt special in a long time.

He hung out with us 'till late, like around 1 am. And my other friends made it very obvious that they were aware that I liked him. And the funny thing is it didn't seem like we only thought of each other as just classmates in science class anymore.

When we get to school things will probably just go back to normal, or we'll just become okay friends. And the truth is, I haven't decided how I feel about that yet.
May 18th, 2009 at 01:26am