STUPID EARTHQUAKES!!!

Okay so as you know there was just an earthquake in california well I JUST got OUT of a SHOWER when it hit!! So my mom made me go outside and all I had on was a TOWEL!! I FUCKING HATE EARHQUAKES!!! Well at least now I have a cool mini-flashlight...it saposed to be for emergencies like the one mentioned above but I think i'll use it for some late night reading...Then the blackout freaked me out too...Which is why we got the flashlights in the first place. And my daddys DVD player fell and that SUCKS Now I cant watch my panic at the disco conert dvd you know the one from A fever you can't sweat out. Well it turns out you can't watch it on a computer. Shame...I'm going to miss Brendon. You know I used to pronounce him name I-er? Your- e is not as cute sounding!! Oh wait getting off topic....Um and then when I was outside freezing my ass off I started thinking about what I would want to get then most if i could get five things out of my room and I thought My fave books (that i keep in a barnes and noble bag) My iPod , My Cds , Clothes , and ...ummm...and the teddy bear my bff Markie gave me. Well its 10:30 here so i'm off to sleep! night!
May 18th, 2009 at 07:25am