Learning To Drive/ Star Trek Movie Review

Monday, May 18, 2009
1:16 AM
Remy's Journal

Today was the first day I got in the driver's seat of a car. I am lucky to say I didn't crash at all even with the slight feeling of nausea. It is actually quite simple to drive. I am now unsure why I was afraid to drive at all. Anyone else ever have the sudden feeling of sickness and dizziness before getting in the driver's seat?

Afterward, me and my family went to see the new "Star Trek" movie and I must say it was great. In my personal opinion I'd say better than the originals. It had alot of suspense and aside from the spectacular effects, each character in it was perfectly cast. Zachary Quinto, also known for his role as the evil villain, Syler, of the hit show, "Heroes," was surprisingly a good Spock. I wouldn't have expected him to play such a role, in which he is of a peaceful race, since I am so use to him ripping off people's heads and stealing their powers in "Heroes". So he surprised me alot. Show's he has acting potential. Also Chris Pine played a good Capt. James T. Kirk. His character starts off as a rebellious, smartass kind of person, who later learns how to become a responsible, tactical leader, etc. Anyway it was a good movie that should keep audiences entertained. All in all I would give this movie a perfect 10/10. I'd definitely recommend this movie to anyone who wants to see a movie that will keep you wanting more.
May 18th, 2009 at 07:43am