Oli Sykes, Banners, Stories, and Annoying Brothers. (:

Okay, so as the title says this Journal is going to be about Oli Sykes, banners, stories and my annoying older brothers.

Okay, so I guess I should start with the most boring part, Oli Sykes. Just kidding! I'll start with my brother. Right now he's singing in this annoying voice trying to get me to say what. I'm not going to say what though. If I do all he's going to do is tell me to go fuck myself. He just slapped me in the head! What the fuck! I'm going to slap him, be right back! *Goes and slaps brother.* Okay now I need to go and hide. Not really, he just left. I'm to scared to slap him. (: Okay that's all I have to say about my brother, now on to stories.

Stories.

Actually the rest of this journal is going to mold together so yeah. First totally finished a story! :) I've never done that before it made me really happy! So since I finished a story I decided to write another story. Guess what it is! Can't figure it out? An Oli Sykes story! (That's how he fits in the journal) Okay, so now to the banner part, any of you guys know how to make like banners that would work for the title part?

I really want one made for my new Oli Sykes story. But I can't find a pic that I want of him, I'm just being picky today is why. :)

So doe you guys think you could make me one? Because that would be the bomb. The story is going to be called. Chelsea Smiles.

I want the title name to be in like cursive-ish writing! I don't care what color it is. I just would need the banner thing soon, so I can use it and it would fix around the layout of the story! :)

Thank you for any one who makes me one. Everyone could make me one, I would totally use everyone. I promise!
May 19th, 2009 at 11:21pm