Runaway. From the River to the Streets and Find Yourself with Your Face in the Gutter

Ah, *clutches hands together* I'm so in love with that song... actually, I'm in love with all the songs off of 21st Century Breakdown. This album is definitely the most powerful album Green Day has ever recorded, by far. However, I still love all the old albums. I guess when you grow up your whole life with Green Day songs constantly blasting through the house, it kind of becomes apart of you and it's hard to depart from it? Does that make sense? I hope so.

Anyway, hello Nimrods! *waves*

I just wanted to update that I've been adding chapters to 'You Are the One' like crazy *thumbs up* Since I wrote this story when I was 13, it's all ready written and ready to be posted, so I can add a chapter to that series as frequently as I wish.

I see that 'Live without Warning' is the most subscribed story on my story list, so I'm writing a new chapter as I write this journal. I just started this story, so I have to write onto it when I feel motivated, so it won't be as frequent as 'You Are the One' or 'Poprocks and Coke'.

The reminds me; do you like my new series, Poprocks and Coke? I also wrote this story when I was 14. I never finished it - same with You Are the One - but once I add all the chapters I have written, I will start writing to those stories again.

I'm still kind of on the rocks with Diary of a Strangelander. It's based on my imaginary life in Strangeland, and I just don't know yet... I kind of just got bored one day and started randomly writing a chapter to it. So... we'll see how many people read/subscribe/comment.

I will be posting a new story soon called 'Jackass (She's an Extraordinary Girl)". Guess what? I wrote it when I was 14, so I will update frequently until I post the last chapter I wrote back in the day, and then I'll have to start writing more chapters for it.

So I have a request here; will somebody or somebodies make me banners for Live without Warning and/or Diary of a Strangelander? It would be much appreciated and I will definitely give you credit.

I'm not much of a begger, but will people who read my stories comment?? It would make me smile and update sooner. Kay? Kay thanks.

So... who watched Green Day on SNL on Saturday?? Wasn't it amazing? Billie's voice during 21 Guns pretty much made me melt *sighs dreamily*

Anyway, I will continue to write to Live without Warning, and you guys who've just read this can make conversation.

Later Chumbs.

Lurve Tami Wright-Cool <33
May 20th, 2009 at 03:27am