Smile... Death is Upon You =)

So today in choir my kind of sorta friend Sabre brought in her Tarot Cards. She is a Wicken so shes into that sort of stuff. She read my fortune with them and apparently in my immediate future is death. I mean I dont really believe in that crap but really...!

In other random/useless knowledge school is out in two days!! YAY! I have made it through another year of learning...! Thursday Niki(EPICwonderstatement) is having a sleepover with me and Cammie! We are going to a Local Static..and doing other random stuff! But we may have to go to bed kind of early because friday we have to get up at like...7 am. Why?? Our 8th grade promotion..lame right?? But I got this incredibly cute dress... we all three have matching dresses.. well kind of. Mine is black at the top, purple plaid in the middle and black at the bottom.. I am wearing it with black leggings. Niki's is pink, grey, and white plaid.. it is ahdorable and she got grey leggings. Cammies is soooo her...its just like mine except instead of purple plaid its grey and she got black leggings too!!

Well, yesterday Daddy ordered my iPod Touch 2g!! It's strange when I went on wal-mart.com last month to look for a new iPod I was really into the iPod nano 4g and I had no interest in the iTouch.. but now I can't wait to get it!! It has wi-fi on it too so that means I can update Twitter from wherever!! yes! Well I am off to bed.. no not really I just don't want to write anymore!! Peacie!!
May 20th, 2009 at 07:06am