Work experience

So, I got fired. Messed up, right?

I didn't even do anything. I was told that I would be working in a hairdressers in a place that I don't know my way around. I had to call their to arrange an interview, the woman said she didn't know she was even taking a person for work experience, so I went to the school, she'd forgotten about it. And then tried to blame me for not calling, when that's the reason this all stared.

Anyway, I got there in the end. and oh.My.God. It s the most boring thing i had ever experienced. just stood around all day doing nothing. and when i did. I got shouted at, because, apparently, I wasn't doing it right. On the third day, my mum called them to say I would be late because I had an opticians appointment. And my 'boss' said no to bother sending me in at all. Then my mum asked what time she wanted me in the next day. She was told "No, don't bother sending her in at all" So effectively, I was fired.

My school can't figure out why she reacted that way. But apparently she didn't want a work experience kid. So now I'm sat here at 10:30 with nothing to do, because my work experience boss is a bitch. it's just great, isn't it?

I hope to god that I don't get blamed for all this. I did nothing wrong
May 22nd, 2009 at 11:26am