The Worst Day Of My LIFE!

5/22/09

It was Thursday,just one more day until a three day weekend.It was 2:48 ,ten minutes until last bell to go home,PE just finished and we were lineing up to go back to our classroom when a rapid dog came on campus.No leash and no owner in sight .It was easily three feet tall ,a white sheperd.It ran straight torward me and eventually started chasing me.Meanwhile my oblivious teacher was talking to an other teacher ,not at all trying to stop the dog or anyone to stop laughing at me.Then to make things worse he singled me out in front of the whole class and I wasn't even the only one chase,he called what I did childish and irresponsible.While what was I suppose to do,stand there and lat the dog bite half my face off.I went home in tears,I wanted to crawl under a rock.He took a weakness of mine and used it against me in front of 32 other students.See it's not that I don't like dogs its just I hve a problem with unleashed hyper dogs because when I was 2 I was attacked by two of the same kind of dog that just chased me in the school yard.And if my teacher just would of asked me about why I ran instead of yelling at mee than maybe I wouldn't be writing this.I still can't bring myself to go back to school yet as if I even want to see meey teacher again.
May 22nd, 2009 at 07:03pm