3 Possible Upcoming Stories?

Ok, so I have three possible upcoming stories:

One is an original about a girl going through the summer before highschool and dealing with her twin brother and falling in love with his best friend; Catch Me When I Fall.
Image
(Ariana Lucille Theodore was just your average fourteen-year-old. It was the summer between eighth grade and high school, and she had to make a decision. That was which high school to go go. She lives alone with her dad and twin brother. They're a small, quirky family, but when it comes down to it at the end of the day, they all care about one another.
The one thing Ariana hopes for more than anything else this summer is to find her Mr. Prince Charming. She's been in love with her twin brother's best friend for a long time now, and she finds that she's just in way over her head. )

The second is a fanfic of Jacob Black. Renesmee has come competition . . . I haven't really found any good Jacob stories here on mibba, so maybe I should write one?
Image
(Anabel Uley here. Yes, you heard right. I'm the cousin of the infamous Sam Uley, chief of the Quileute tribe. This is the story of how I had to move in with Sam and Emily because my parents were murdered. The Bride of Satan (AKA Victoria) killed them to hurt the pack. All I know is that I wouldn't get a chance to avenge them, because someone else got to her first. MY first mission in La Push was to find out that story.
There was one other thing I think I forgot to mention [besides the fact that I was 17 and still never had a boyfriend - we can thank my formerly overprotective father for that] which was that on my 17th birthday . . . I phased into a werewolf for the first time. )

The third is another fanfic, but it's for Draco Malfoy. Haha, Harry Potter stories are fun to write, but this one has a twist. The setting is eight years after the Dark Lord's downfall, and now Draco is teaching at Hogwarts, having turned over a new leaf.
Image
(Sid Grayce was not your average 17-year-old girl, or at least, that's what I tell myself in order to feel unique. My parents always said I had a passion for magic as fiery as my hair, and this was why I was at the top of my class at the American witchcraft boarding school I attended. That is, until the psychotic headmistress burned it to flames when her fiance left her at the altar. I was an only child, so my parents shipped me off to some school in England. Hogwarts. I'd heard all the stories of Hogwarts. Eight years ago, the battle of the millennium took place there and the world renowned Harry Potter killed Lord Voldemort. To this day, Harry, and his best friend Ron Weasely were the best Aurors this era had ever seen. I hoped maybe I would get a chance to meet them during my 7th year at Hogwarts. What I didn't expect was to meet a teacher there who had played an important role in that battle, but I'd never heard of.)

I would love some input if you guys think I should write any of these.
May 23rd, 2009 at 12:37am