Anger evolves into rage, the concrete of a maniac.

It ruins peoples lives. Kind of like a contagious disease, it slowly spreads from person to person. Also like a wave, except waves are just a tad faster.

Why am I writing this?
Well im writing this because I just realised my best friend, and I mean BEST friend, couldn't care less about me. I've been naive enough to think that she was just going through a rough patch and needed time... Big mistake!

As a result I am now once again fairly depressed and absolutely consumed by rage. Yes I think I have an anger problem. Should things like this make me so angry? Probably not but it is a bit late for that! I want to just go up to her and scream at her untill she's reduced to tears, possibly bringing back lots of painful memories for her. But what you want and what you do are two completely different things. I think i'll just stick with 'snobbing' her off so she can go back to my sister, my twin sister, her new best friend.

The worst part is knowing its hurting me alot more than its hurting her.
Im pretty sure she doesnt wake in the mornings scared of the next night because of paranoia.
Im pretty sure she gets a decent amount of sleep and she doesnt have bags under her eyes twenty-four seven!
Im pretty sure she can see all of her family any time she wants, she just chooses not too and complains about it.
Im pretty sure her Dad doesnt go away for months ,six at the minimum, at a time working for the Airforce.
Im pretty sure she has enough money to make it through the week, she just spends it on things she doesnt need.
Im pretty sure she has a loving boyfriend who would do anything for her, she just cheats on him, abuses him and makes him to every little thing for her, not giving anything in return.
Im pretty sure she isnt scared of what she could and would do to herself when she is depressed and alone.
Im pretty sure she can fix her life and not have any scars bringing back painfull memories.
Im pretty sure she's able to eat healthy and stay healthy without worrying about being underweight.
Im pretty sure she doesn't give a damn about anyone elses feelings aslong as she gets waht she wants.
Im pretty sure she wouldn't give her close friends a helping hand if it was going to bring down her reputation.

Theres just me venting... There was alot more I could type but of course I dont feel comfortable with typing it. I might question my sanity at times but I do still know my limits. Just.

Sorry about any typo's.
May 23rd, 2009 at 02:21am