Sugar Coated vs Brute Truth

When ever someone asks from the 'brutal truth', when you give it to them, they never like it.
Ever.

But they asked, so from now on maybe I should sugar coat it from everyone. For it seems not many can handle it, even though they asked. In a way, its kind of sad...because, at least from where I'm sitting. Sugar coating something, if someone asks for the brute truth...seems a bit like a lie.
And yet, it seems you MUST give the people their flowery truths, because if you don't, they get angry at the bitter taste the truth TRUTH is (from what you seem to think it is).
Another improtant thing I've learned, is that, rarely, if ever...does it seem like internet 'friendships' work. Ooops, sorry that was one of my 'brutal' opinionated truths, sorry, you probably didn't want to hear that. Ya, ya I know, you didn't ask.
How many other people have this problem? I know I sure do, or I wouldn't be making this right now. So heres a rule I bestow upon you people: if you don't want/ can't handle what some people think is the truth, don't bloody ask for it. For if you do, and you find you don't like it, it's your own fault...simple as that.

You let it get to you, just like everything else. I'm sorry.
May 24th, 2009 at 01:45am