May!

It's two and a half weeks... Wait, no, one and a half weeks! Before school gets out for my sophomore year.

It's raining like the clouds just exploded. It's been doing that all day, off and on. I'm just now recovering from an insane illness that lasted for about 3 days. lol if I had had a fever, people would have crossed their fingers and screamed at me, backing away with a crazy flare in their eye, "SWINE!!"

But I'm better now.

I have a craving to write something beautiful. Whoever reads this will know that I am in love with Sunshiner. Written by break.my.bones. I want to write something that makes me feel like that. I had an idea last night, lying awake with nothing to do but pretend to sleep. I saw a picture in my head, of a girl with a camera.

I'd like to call it inspiration.

So! I've started plotting to write this story called Picture Girl. I'll probably change the title billions of times, but I just need to write it and get this weird vacuum-esque feeling out of the pit of my stomach.

What's a good thing to do with a girl, a camera, and no inspiration? Oh, and the girl doesn't talk. "A picture is worth a thousand words." So, she takes pictures. I'm not quite sure. Hm.
[/think]
May 24th, 2009 at 08:14pm